the-ele
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the-ele

Welcome to elevations forum

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The truth.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairo
The One.
The One.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-01

The truth. Empty
PostSubject: The truth.   The truth. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Hmm, I honestly don't know what to type, as I am typing this from what I know and it is nearly time for me to go to school.

Do you players and admins alike feel that Elevations or Otakulove are limiting your freedom of speech?
I do, I've seen it happen. Why should everything be covered up so it seems flawless?
You don't achieve anything from it. I also know that Elevations had the nerve to insult his own community members are wiping
gold for a mistake that he himself made.
On msn, "I BLAME U, EVERYTHIN HAPPENIN AND ALL DRAMA CUZ OF U".
Now, I ask you this question, have I ever logged in to do anything to affects FE's gameplay? affraid
I also know that you, my fans are reading this. Yes, that's right, the people who go
"I HATE U IMP I HATE U FUK OFF"
I don't care about your personal hatred towards me.
So before I get people like Shorty attempting to flame me, just stop.

Honestly, I'd say you guys are sucking all of this up. NONE of you, ABSOLUTELY NONE of you,
have the guts to even disagree with your Owners anymore. "I SCARE I GET BENNED!".
But I don't blame any of you, especially what happened with Sunnburst.

Yes, as some of you know, she has been demoted to Access three for the following
reasons as stated by Otakulove:

1. "You took imps side" (She isn't allowed to talk to me through FE and Msn?)
2. "i heard u talk behind my back" (Hmm, but the person who told you that has no proof..?)
3. "u punish ppl cuz important say" (She doesn't punish anyone because of me. As a moderator, she must carry out the punishments for players breaking the rules, Hayley known as "Skinnyjeans" now was abusing other players, she was kicked. I repeat, KICKED.)

I ask you the question fellow members of FE? Is that a Staff crime?
This has gone too far to the point where Elevation's own Admins can't and are afraid even talk to him about
game progress. I asked one of the admins and here is one of MANY examples for you.

Joey: well, ele practically runs this game like a dictator. =\

Oh, and for other people wondering why the server was down for an hour or two yesterday night,
it's because Elevations threaten to shut down FE if I didn't leave him alone, "BECUZ OF IMP!". Yes, blame me, hate me, for something that Elevations decides. In the end, if he does, he'll just hurt himself, not me. I was simply talking to him about Sunn's demotion.
"idc if sunn got demoted im not looking in to it right now because i dont care".
Hell, he even threaten to FIRE Sunn and Qwerf if I didn't leave him alone.

So he gave me two options.
Option A. I Leave him alone, pretend that I'm gone, he unbans my IP and I blend in, so everyone thinks I'm gone and don't interfere with Drama.
Option B. He turns server off for two days, open it back up, doesn't update at all, fires Qwerf and Sunn.

I can get back on FE anyway, I have IP hide, but I chose option A. Why?
Sunn and Qwerf don't deserve this, neither does any of the other admins that he was planning to kick off.
Also, because the community of FE didn't deserve it to be shut down because of Elevation's anger.
(Elevations has not done his end of the deal, so I am not obliged to not get involved just yet.)

In my opinion, Elevations attempted to get rid of me in a pathetic way. Threatening to Fire off Qwerf and Sunnburst and even threatening to shut down "FE". Another problem resides within the Staff team (It is Trust.) Some people who I know, will attempt to find every excuse to demote/fire Admins and will monitor them like a hawk. Hmm, so Elevations would like to blame me for all the things disturbing that have been happening throughout FE. Think again.

(For Brief readers, here is the list of problems.)
1. Sunnburst has been demoted to Access Three for stupid reasons. Elevations decided to not look into the matter because he "doesn't care."
2. The gold has been wiped, after that Elevations had the nerve to insult his own players.
3. Elevations has threatened to Fire off Qwerf and Sunn. They have not done anything, so there is absolutely no reason to even consider it.

(For people who would like an attempt to flame me.)
Don't bother, I don't care what you think about me.
Back to top Go down
Shalashaska
The One.
The One.

The truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth.   The truth. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Ele himself said that this game has nothing to do with the community and cares not one bit about it. He said that this game his his game he made, and that the only thing that mattered is that it keeps getting build up upon, and added to. Even if every single person quit he didn't care. With everyone I ever knew gone, my hours of work being thrown away, even with what chaosdog has done he is allowed back, but other people aren't even given a 2nd chance, the way ele has treated the players and myself, the name calling, the bigotry , I am tired and I have left.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous.
Aeven Citizen
Aeven Citizen
Anonymous.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-28

The truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth.   The truth. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Important, this needs to stop.. now.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Aeven Citizen
Aeven Citizen
Flare

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-11

The truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth.   The truth. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:34 am

He won't stop until all people have read it. Or until he is satisfied. It'll be a topic you'll see quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kairo
The One.
The One.

The truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth.   The truth. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 am

Lol? I only intend to post one topic.
This topic doesn't violate any forum rule, therefore it must stay available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The truth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth.   The truth. Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the-ele :: the-ele :: Lounge-
Jump to: