the-ele
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the-ele

Welcome to elevations forum

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all EO-pians

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessybean
The One.
The One.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-27

To all EO-pians Empty
PostSubject: To all EO-pians   To all EO-pians EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi.

My name is Jessybean and i am on eo majority of the time, some of you know me, some of you heard of me or some of you have seen me participate in heated arguements on Glb chat. Either way make your judgement it wont bother me, you think im too crazy or bitchy, GREAT! ignore me then, i dont care =] I have a quick wit about me, so I normally win arguments on glb. Either that or they giveup. If you have my back in an arguement I've got urs. [Not that I need back up, but its nice] I have a dirty mouth and cuss most of the time, in respect to ele I have not, and will not swear on any of his forums. [I dunu if thats in the rules or not, still have to get around to reading it] I do not give out free stuff because you ask for it. No nothing i have on me is for sale, and no, i will not let you 'borrow' my things. Ok now that I've said all i need to I will end with, YES on eo last night I was so drunk if you spoke to me and I didnt reply or logged off it ment I passed out. My bad!

<3 eo

<3 you

most of all <3 my man

Peace.

Jessybean
Back to top Go down
Xdragonx
The One
The One
Xdragonx

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-18

To all EO-pians Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all EO-pians   To all EO-pians EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down
Ebssoldat
Legendary Warrior
Legendary Warrior

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-22

To all EO-pians Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all EO-pians   To all EO-pians EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 2:19 pm

SPammer^
Back to top Go down
Protection
Spartan
Spartan
Protection

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-17

To all EO-pians Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all EO-pians   To all EO-pians EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:15 pm

Xdragonx isn't a spammer, he's a very annyoing post whore. He needs to stop giving a shit about he's post number it will go up. Jesus christ, I'm sure Elevations or Imcool doesnt Apreachiate you post whoring lol!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

To all EO-pians Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all EO-pians   To all EO-pians Empty

Back to top Go down

To all EO-pians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the-ele :: Spam section-
Jump to: